Testing & Inspection Engineer | Manchester
Due to the continued expansion of our highly successful testing and compliance section of the business, we are looking for an experienced Testing & Inspection Electricians. Barlows are a national company and have a growing portfolio of clients. We have over 250 members of staff and have achieved numerous industry awards and growth with ongoing expansion plans. Barlows are keen to recruit candidates who will be part of this ambition.
Barlows are dedicated to providing professional services with the very best support and high standards of work. We are looking to recruit qualified electricians with inspection & testing experience in domestic and commercial sectors along with good communication skills, ability to deliver high standards of work and are willing to work flexible hours, including weekends, and some overnight stays away to join our team based in Manchester.
• C&G 17th edition
• C&G 2391: City & Guilds 2391 (Testing & Inspection)
• City & Guilds Part 1 & 2 (with a recognised apprenticeship)
• City & Guilds 2395 or 2394 (or equivalent)
• GCSE Level – including Maths & English
• ECS Card
• Domestic and commercial electrical installations
• Periodic inspection, testing and condition reporting of electrical installations.
• Emergency lighting
• Fire alarm and detection systems
• £14 p/h – approx. £30,000 basic salary (includes travel)
• 20 days holiday pus bank holidays
• Company van
• Company Iphone
• Company Ipad
• Company work wear