Thermal Imaging | Carden Park
Barlows UK Ltd have recently started doing all fixed electrical tests and our newest service, thermal imaging at Carden Park Hotel! We are excited to have started yet another thermal imaging contract.
As part of the contract, Barlows Uk Ltd will;
- Carry out test and inspection to all fixed appliances
- Execute 1 yearly NICEIC periodic inspection and report
- Conduct PEL tests when necessary and instructed by Carden Park Hotel
- Provide day work support for internal re-lamping and other services as required by management.
The tests to be carried out at the end of 12 months from previous tests in accordance with BS7671 (16th Edition Wiring Regulations).
We recommend doing 20% tests of every circuit accompanied with a thermal image report each year over a 5 year programme. We feel this way of approaching the tests and inspection regime would be beneficial in the following ways;
- Better planning for finances and budgets
- Less disruptive whilst testing
- An annual visual inspection to all areas, highlighting maintenance issues
- A more practical approach for yourselves completing remedial works once identified vis EICR & thermal image report
- Visual images of distribution boards ever year, to monitor excessive loads and design of new additions to the electrical installation
- Less risk of distribution board burn outs minimizing the risk to disruption to business through electrical issues (as demonstrated on the kitchen DB).
Get in touch with our testing department now for more information on our thermal imaging. email@example.com