Domestic Electrician | North Shropshire & Cheshire
We are now looking to recruit a Qualified Electrician to join our growing business, key responsibilities will be to carry out a varying scope of electrical installation works, remedial works and reactive maintenance to the following client base.
- Domestic and home emergency clients.
- Social housing and student accommodation.
- Block management and letting agents.
- Inspection and Testing and void property works.
- Central heating, smart thermostat and smart home installations.
- Access control installation and repairs.
- Installation and maintenance to conventional and addressable fire alarm systems.
Qualified requirements are City & Guilds Level 3 in Electrical Installation, NVQ Level 3 with Completed AM2 and 17th/18th Edition IET Wiring Regulations. City & Guilds 2394/5 (formally City & Guilds 2391) would be a distinct advantage.
Experience is essential in the following:
- Able to work in a customer focused environment with excellent customer service skills and housekeeping.
- Able to follow safe working procedures and accurately record data and information.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate organisational and time management skills.
- Can make decisions and solve problems.
- Have experience of a variety of domestic and commercial electrical tasks, including installation works, reactive maintenance, fault finding, inspection and testing.
- Have a willingness to train our next generation of electricians by supervising apprentices.
This position suits a highly motivated person who can work in a fast paced award winning electrical contracts company who is self-sufficient, a decision making and completing tasks in hand. Confidence, ability to work under pressure, willingness to become a key individual and being able to self manage your own workload and job are all qualities which the successful candidates should possess.
Availability to work overtime and on an out of hours on call rota will be required. Company vehicle, smart phone for electronic job deployments and job completion, company branded work wear are all provided. 42.5 hours a week + overtime paid fortnightly.
Please sent a detailed CV detailing qualifications and details of past experience.