Electrical Maintenance Engineer | High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
You will be maintaining and monitoring systems on site.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Respond to all enquiries promptly
- Carry out maintenance repair work on Electrical Building Service Systems.
- Ensure good relationships with internal and external customers and contractors
- Perform rectification of defects, ensuring all safety and performance standards are met in accordance with the contract Requirements
- Excellent client facing skills
- Experience carrying out PPM and Reactive Building Maintenance
- Have experience working in a similar field of employment.
- City and Guilds Level 3 in Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds Level 3 in Electrical Installation or equivalent.
- City & Guilds and 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations.
- City & Guilds 2394/5 (formally City & Guilds 2391) are also desirable but not essential.