Electrical Testing & Inspection Engineer (C&G 2391)
Due to the continued expansion of our highly successful testing and compliance section of the business, we are looking for an experienced Electrical Testing & Inspection Electricians.
We are looking to recruit qualified electricians with inspection & testing experience in domestic and commercial sectors along with good communication skills, ability to deliver high standards of work and are willing to work flexible hours, including weekends and some overnight stays away to join our team based in Manchester.
- C&G 17th Edition
- C&G 2391: City & Guilds 2391 (Testing & Inspection)
- City & Guilds Part 1 & 2
- City & Guilds 2395 & 2394 (or equivalent)
- ECS Card
- Domestic and commercial electrical installations
- Periodic inspection, testing and condition report or electrical installations
- Emergency lighting
- Fire alarm and detection systems
- Competitive hourly pay
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company van
- Company iPhone
- Company iPad
- Company work wear
Job Type: Full-Time.