Fire Alarm & Security Service Engineer| North West England Cheshire
Hours of work: 42.5 hours per week + additional overtime when required
Location: Field Engineer based in the North West of England
Rate of Pay: Dependent on experience
Barlows (UK) Ltd is a long established family-run company that is rapidly expanding. We are now looking for time served Fire and Security Service engineers to join our growing Fire and Security Department.
Working as part of a team or on your own initiative within domestic, commercial & industrial premises you will be representing our company carrying out the Serving of fire and intruder alarms, CCTV and associated preventative equipment. You will be required to manage your own time and be good at liaising with our head office in relation to work load and on-going jobs.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- A proven track record in the servicing of the above mentioned equipment
- An FIA recognised qualification will provide a distinct advantage
- Valid UK driving licence
- Experience preferred working on domestic, industrial and commercial sites
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in installation of texecom and galaxy intruder alarm systems
A company vehicle and laptop/tablet will be provided. You will be required to wear our company branded uniform.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org