Plumbing & Heating Engineer | Malpas, Cheshire
An established Plumbing & Heating department within our reputable contracting company are looking for an experienced & qualified Plumbing & Heating Engineer with good organisational skills to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
The primary role would be for the servicing and repairs of gas and oil boilers however plumbing skills are necessary to compliment the departments work load.
- Gas and Oil Boilers Servicing
- Installation of Gas Boilers or Oil Boilers
- Central heating systems in domestic properties
- General plumbing systems
- Plumbing & heating repairs and maintenance
- Plumbing On Call Rota
Qualifications and Skills
- Must possess a positive can-do attitude
- Up to date natural Gas qualifications for boilers, cookers and gas fires
- OFTEC Qualified
- Additional LPG Qualifications an advantage
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience
- Have good all-round experience in all aspects of heating and plumbing
- Able to work unsupervised using own initiative
- Communication skills must be strong in liaising with colleagues as well as direct with clients and customers.
Other recognised industry qualification may be an advantage.
Benefits: A company vehicle, mobile phone and work wear will be provided and company pension plan is available.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Negotiable, dependant on capabilities and relevant experience.
Location: Cheshire, Wirral, North Shropshire & North Wales.