Plumbing & Heating Engineer | Malpas
An established Plumbing & Heating department within our reputable contracting company are looking for an experienced & qualified Plumbing & Heating Engineer to join our team.
The ideal applicant to join our current team will be pro-active, energetic and have the drive to offer an unrivalled service for a wide range of plumbing and heating installations, reactive maintenance, domestic and light commercial clients.
- Private domestic, light commercial and insurance work.
- Central heating systems in domestic properties.
- General plumbing systems,
- Plumbing & heating repairs and maintenance
- Bathroom and kitchen instillations.
- Plumbing On Call Rota
Before applying, please ensure you fulfil the following criteria:
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 plumbing & Heating Qualifications
- Unvented hot water experience, qualification an advantage
- Domestic gas or oil qualifications an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- You have a full UK driving licence
Any further qualifications and skills will be considered an advantage, please detail your full experience, capabilities and qualifications when applying.
A company vehicle, mobile phone and work wear will be provided and company pension plan is available.
Dependent on capabilities and relevant experience.
Malpas, Chester, Crewe, Whitchurch, Wrexham area convenient bases.