Receptionist | Malpas, Cheshire
We are looking for a full-time receptionist for our Fire and Security Department, working 8-5pm Monday to Friday (weekend on rota basis).
The successful candidate will be professional, enthusiastic, organised and work well under pressure, they must have good typing, computer and people skills and be able to work alone and also as part of a team.
- Clear communication skills are important and must be able to multi-task.
- Excellent telephone manner – switchboard and receptionist management.
- Support for Administrator staff and Managers.
- Mail management – responsible for receiving and dispatching goods.
Required skills and Experience:
- Previous Switchboard and telephone experience preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
- Computer literate.
- Highly organised
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be a team player
- Respond well to challenges and work under pressure