Security System Installation Engineers
Barlows Fire & Security, part of Barlows (UK) Ltd are an NSI Gold, BAFE, FIA & Gent approved company who are currently experiencing a period of rapid growth. Due to an increase in contract awards we are currently looking for a security system installation engineer.
Barlows is a family run, award winning company established in the 1940’s. We can offer career progression, excellent rates of pay, a company vehicle and you will be issued with an iPhone to complete onsite documentation using our mobile app. As a family run company we want our standard of work to be of the highest quality, and we want engineers to work to the same ethos.
If you would like to join the team at Barlows Fire & Security you will need to have a positive attitude to work, the ability to problem solve and be able to work to a deadline when required.
Barlows Fire & Security are based in Hampton, Malpas in Cheshire and engineers will be working in around the North West & Midlands & occasionally Nationwide.
Typical types of contracts you will be working on include new restaurants for brands such as Barburritos, Hickorys, Living Ventures Bar & Restaurants, & Le Bistrot Pierre.
The Role:- Security System Installation Engineers required for the installation & maintenance of electronic security systems in domestic & commercial properties. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the electronic security industry.
In this role you will use your experience to install Intruder Alarms, CCTV (analogue & IP) and Access Control systems.
The types of equipment you will be installing will be: Galaxy Texecom, Paxton NET2, HIK Vision, Genie CCTV, Dahua, BPT & Videx systems.
- Installation of Electronic Security systems
- Company vehicle
- Company lap top & iPhone
- All power tools and test equipment will be provided
- On call rota (standby paid)
- 20 days holiday exclusive of Bank Holidays
- Career progression
- Driving License required
- Experience within the security system industry (minimum of 3 years preferred but not essential)
- Advanced skills such as commissioning and system design knowledge will provide a distinct advantage but are not necessary
- Good communication skills with Clients & Colleagues
- Experience in fault finding diagnostics
- Experience in Intruder Alarm & Fire Detection monitoring E.G Redcare, Webway, CSL Dualcom, Digi-Communicators
You can apply for this position by sending a copy of your CV or an email detailing your experience to email@example.com