Barlows transform Bollin House in Manchester’s Northern Quarter
We were appointed as the main electrical contractors to carry out the full electrical installation to a 7 story multi use building which included 14 luxury apartments and commercial space. Our highly skilled team carried out the full electrical installation, fire alarm, access control, security alarm and disabled refuge alarm system works to help transform an empty shell into a modern contemporary multi use facility to suit the requirements of the cosmopolitan northern quarter in Manchester.
Works carried out:-
- Full Electrical installation
- Full installation of Fire Alarm
- Full installation of emergency lighting throughout
- Full TV system installation.
- NICEIC Testing and Commissioning
Back to case studies Contact us