Hartford Manor Community Primary School gets a brand new extension
We were appointed main electrical contractors to carry out the full electrical installation at Hartford Manor Primary School in a large section of the existing school and a new build extension which has been built on the rear car park. Our highly skilled team carried out electrical and data works to help transform an empty shell into a modern teaching space for the growing school. The project ran smoothly and all the works were carried out on time and to the highest standard.
- Full design and electrical installation
- Full design and installation of fire alarm
- Full design and installation of emergency lighting throughout
- Full data and networking works
- Full disabled refuge alarm installation.
- NICEIC testing and commissioning
‘Barlows were a pleasure to work with. They mobilised the works quickly and effectively as well as rapidly responding to the client’s changing requirements. Martin Clark from Barlows was both helpful and professional, taking a refreshingly fair approach where the project finances were concerned. We will look forward to successfully working with Barlows in the future’ – Terry Hearfield (Director Aspect Construction)Back to case studies Contact us