Little Tap opens it’s doors!
Tarporley’s newest bar & eatery, Little Tap is now open! Owners Myles & James have been working alongside the team of electricians & plumbers from Barlows to create this special little restaurant which has taken over a former butchers shop on the High Street.
We’ve been following the project from start to finish and we are genuinely excited to see the completed venture after seeing all of the hard work that Myles & James have put in.
The inside has been totally transformed with the use of patterned tiles, industrial style furniture, unique lighting paired with filament lamps and eye catching succulent plants which creates a relaxed, warm & welcoming feel. The restaurants unique selling point is their ‘small plate’ menu & bar stocked with craft beers & eclectic tipples.
It has already proven to be incredibly popular within the first week of opening so if you’re in the village we highly recommend you pay Little Tap a visit!
- Full electrical installation
- Installation of fire alarm & emergency lighting systems
- Full intruder alarm system
- Supply and installation of fire extinguishers
- Modifications to plumbing installation to supply bar area, bathrooms & kitchen
- Install pressurised hot water system
You can read more about the Little Tap Journey over on our blog.
Back to case studies Contact us