Barlows carry out works at major Cheshire tourist attraction ‘The Ice Cream Farm’
We have recently completed a major project at one of Cheshire’s most successful attractions the Cheshire Ice Cream Farm in Tattenhall. Founded and run by the Fell family and located in the heart of the Cheshire countryside on land forming part of the Bolesworth Estate, the new development is having its M&E design and installation carried out by our skilled team of electrical and mechanical engineers.
- Full electrical infrastructure and installation
- Full design and installation of fire alarm
- Full data and networking works
- Data structured cabling
- Mechanical heating & plumbing installation
- NICEIC testing and commisioning
Barlows team worked closely with local and international contractors to deliver this exciting, modern and fully functional ice cream parlour and adventure park on schedule and to an exceptional standard.
Back to case studies Contact us