The Oyster Club | Birmingham, Temple Street
Taking up residence under Temple Street’s The Ivy restaurant, The Oyster Club is the second Birmingham restaurant from Michelin starred chef Adam Stokes. Opened at the start of March, the new venture specialises in oysters which are served from a dedicated bar. It also serves beluga caviar as well as posh fish and chips.
The stunning venue, designed by Digbeth based Faber, has the signature ‘Adam’s restaurant blue’ colour palette running throughout with subtle maritime and sea themes. These sea influences extend to lamp shades shaped to look like buoys and a plush seashell shaped seating booth downstairs.
Barlows were lucky enough to have completed the new installation fit out at the restaurant. We were working alongside Approved Shop-fitters & Interiors. Works carried out on the premises included the following:
- Full electrical installation to premises.
- Arrangement of electrical supply upgrade.
- New mode dimming scene selection install and setup.
- Full data infrastructure install.
- New Gent addressable fire alarm system.
- New monitored intruder alarm system.
- New CCTV installation.
- Data/Networking & Wi-Fi setup and installation.
- Full Sonos music system install.
- New FFE installation.
The restaurant has been designed to emulate the most classic of oyster bars with a 30-cover restaurant and 24-seater bar area. We areBack to case studies Contact us