The coronavirus has had a huge impact on our on our Country and industry, we have been working extremely hard to ensure we can safely meet our customers expectations.
We are committed to ensuring we continue to operate safely with the health and well being of all of our staff and customers being our paramount priority.
We are continuing to work safely by:-
- Following Government Advice.
- Managing our workforce effectively.
- Adapting to a change in behaviours.
- Improved our working practices by implementing Risk Assessments suitable for the tasks being carried out.
- Where required we have issued our staff with appropriate PPE.
- Engaging with our staff on evolving information.
We met the Governments requirements to be COVID-19 SECURE IN 2020 on the 14th May 2020.