The majority of your charging will be done at home. Because of this, it is important that your charge point is installed safely and efficiently by an experienced and reputable company like Barlows.
We will guide you through choosing your perfect solution to ensure your charge point meets all of your requirements.
When choosing your Charge Point, you have many options available:
- 3.6kW, 7kW or 22kW power rating. (Please note: 22kW home chargers will require a three-phase household electrical supply).
- Type 2 sockets or tethered versions.
- RFID for communal parking.
All of our Charge Points come with a 5-year warranty.
Monitor your charging with the Garo Charging App.
- Track your charging costs and every kWh that you have used.
- Multiple users, oversee household usage.
- Export itemised reports to help with your vehicle/house budget.
Auto load managing system changes the of charge automatically avoiding overloading you electrical supply. The charging returns to the fastest rate automatically when more becomes available.